Green smoothies are always a good idea. This smoothie is more like a dessert because of it’s creaminess and is a great way to get kids to drink their greens.
This recipe is simple and only takes a few minutes to assemble and blend. Great for breakfast, mid morning snack, an after workout drink, or an easy and tasty dessert.
- 1 whole Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 whole banana, peeled
- ½ cup fresh or frozen mango or pineapple, chopped
- 1½ cups of water
- 2 cups of kale, washed, stems and large veins removed
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth, adding more water if necessary.
- Serve immediately.